Overnight Oatmeal takes 1 minute to prepare before bed at night but saves so much precious time in the morning. This breakfast can be easily customized to fit food preferences and get everyone ready for a big day ahead.
Makes 1 serving
- 1 cup almond milk (coconut or cows milk)
- 1/2 oats
- 1 Tbsp. real maple syrup (if desired)
- 1 Tbsp. chia or ground flax seeds (or both)
Combine ingredients in an airtight container (such as a mason jar with a tight-fitting lid). Refrigerate overnight. Heat for about 2 minutes in the microwave and add toppings of choice prior to serving.
- Diced peached and pistachios
- Diced apples and cinnamon
- Sliced bananas and peanut butter
- Blueberries, raspberries, and walnuts
- Strawberries and 1 Tbsp cream
- Coconut flakes and cocoa nibs