Pear and Pomegranate is the perfect pairing in this simple salad recipe. With just seven ingredients, this will take no time to offer a beautiful and healthful meal for the family. Enjoy!
Pear and Pomegranate Salad
- 4 cups greens of choice (romaine, spinach, baby green mix)
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 chicken breast, cooked and cubed (optional)
Place 2 cups of greens on each of two plates. Divide remaining ingredients to top salads as desired and serve.
Kid-Friendly Tip: If kiddos aren’t much for a big salad combo, serve ingredients individually. Many kids will love chicken, pear, greens served separately. Pomegranate seeds are a great food for trying by smelling, licking, touching, and discussing at the dinner table.